White Water Rafting Jackson Hole
We’ve got a trip you are sure to enjoy!
Our guides are trained, and we have the safety record to prove it, to give you the best trip on the river. Whether you are a seasoned veteran river runner, or just cutting your paddling teeth, we have the trip for you! Enjoy white water rafting in Jackson Hole from age 6 and up, or Scenic Trips from age 4 and up.
- 16 person Classic Splash! Perfect for Families or beginners!
- Feeling Adventurous? Try our Small Boat Slam! 8 person boat!
- Don’t feel like getting your feet wet today? View our Scenic Float Trips!
- Combo Scenic and Whitewater Trips give the Best of Both options!
We call our guides “The Best On The River” for a reason!
Each of our guides are trained in Swiftwater Rescue, Expert Knowledge of the river, Natural History, as well as Wilderness First Aid and CPR. They are there for YOU, and will show you the ways of the river to make it a trip you will not forget. Our guides will tell you about famous rapids like Lunch Counter and The Big Kahuna, and show you the best way to navigate the 8 mile Jackson Hole whitewater trip! Riding with them is the best way to experience white water rafting Jackson Hole style.
Experience the Thrills and Splashes of Classic Rapids like Lunch Counter and The Big Kahuna!
- Whitewater Trips are perfect for Families, Friends, and Church or Youth Groups!
- Our Equipment is state of the Art and is always up to high standards
- We provide transportation to and from the river, as well as all necessary gear, such as lifejackets, paddles, splash tops, and of course, the guides!
Book Your Trip Now! Check out our reviews online, or follow us on your favorite social network. If you have any questions about any of our whitewater rafting in Jackson Hole, feel free to contact us anytime!